The Society for the Promotion of Hellenic Studies offers up to two annual bursaries of £200 each to enable students enrolled in a UK university to participate in a British School at Athens fieldwork project (excavation, survey, study season). Preference will be given to students engaged in post-graduate research.
The recipient must submit a short report on the use of the award to the Assistant Director by September 10th of the year in which the award was given. The award will be announced within two months of the closing date.
- Alexia Miltiadous Johansson (University of Liverpool) 16/17
- Ellis Cuffe (University of Liverpool) 16/17
- Flintoft, Paul (University of Sheffield) 14/15
- Moult, Nicholas (University of Leicester) 13/14
- Papadopoulos, Konstantinos (University of Southampton) 12/13