The Eleutherios Studio was established in 2010-11 through the generosity of Mr Lou Kollakis to provide work space for creative artists of all kinds. It occupies the entire attic space of the original School building (1886). A working area of some 40 square metres is lit by dormer windows and artificial daylight strip-lights, and has running water, ample storage space, a separate bathroom and an independent front door if desired. It can be configured as live/work space or used in conjunction with accommodation in the School's hostel according to individual needs. Residencies are welcome throughout the year.